The Art of Falling in Love







Falling in love, where do I start? It sneaks up like a thief in the heart, A whisper of wind, a spark, a glance, A sudden dance, an unplanned romance.

It's the softest touch that sets the skin ablaze, A gaze that holds more than just days, Words that flutter, light and free, Moments that define eternity.

It's stumbling into colors new, Where skies are bluer, hearts are true, A symphony where silence sings, A feeling that outstretches wings.

It's gravity losing its hold, As the world spins but time slows, A rush, a fall, a graceful dive, Into eyes where souls come alive.

It's the paradox of strength in surrender, A journey where logic's bound to wander, A laughter shared, a secret kept, A promise where two hearts leapt.

Falling in love, it's an art, A brushstroke where life and love depart, From the mundane, into the divine, Where "I" becomes "we," in perfect line























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Inner Light I Glimpse

The Light of Lyra

The Solitude of Shadows